Julie Particka (or Seleste deLaney for some) decided, in her wisdom, to bestow this award on me. What makes me versatile? Not a fucking clue! Ask her.
So anyway, part of receiving this award is that I have to now share 7 interesting facts about me with people. Problem is .... I don't think I have 7 interesting facts to share! o_O But I'll try.
1) (On Julie's recommendation) I have a weird taste in house furnishings. My toilet lid is see through with barbed wire running through it and my bathroom light pull is a Hanging Harry.
2) Most people probably think I'm a rocker/mosher/whatever-you-want-to-call-it when they see me ~ tattoos and piercings generally do that to people. And while they wouldn't be wrong about that fact (I like me some rock music), they'd be surprised to learn that I also like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and the likes.
3) (Not really an interesting fact, but this is HARD!) I have a very poor body image. And even though I know I have a poor body image, it doesn't help me try and do anything about it. I think it's one of those things that stay with you throughout your whole life.
4) I hate kids. I was going to leave it at that but it looked very angry so I decided to write this little bit instead.
5) Most of my friends have actually never seen my real hair colour other than in pictures. I;ve been dying it since I was about 15.
6) People always ask me how many tattoos I have and seem to find it unbelievable when I say I don't know. I stopped keeping count a while ago and it means I have to count them every time someone asks so "I don't know" is easier.
7) I didn't realise how much I missed Veterinary Nursing until I got back into after a 3 and a half year break. The reason behind my break still stands but I wish I hadn't taken so long away from my career of choice.
OK, so now I have to give this to other bloggers? Hmmmmm, who should I torture on my list?! lol
Sara Hawthorn 'cos she's funny and smart and posts some good stuff.
Jax just 'cos she hasn't posted anything in a while so I think this should be her newest post :p
Tez Miller is funny and posts some good reviews and keeps me up to date with new covers.