Saturday 7 July 2012

Country vs Country - Morganvill Vampires

So another of one of my favourite YA series this time.

The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine


Above are the US covers. I don't know why but I really don't like them, they seem very teen-soap-opera style.



And these are the UK covers. There are more covers because the first 4 books came out with an awesome glow-in-the-dark cover (that I loved) but then , sadly, got changed when Lord of Misrule was released. The first 4 books then got re-released with the new covers. I would have been happier if they'd kept the glow-in-the-dark ones but I do like the new covers as well, they're very shiny and pretty. And , in my opinion, seem more fitting with the series than the US ones. But then I could just be being bias since they're MY covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment