Saturday 29 October 2011

My Soul To Steal by Rachel Vincent

Sometimes dreams do come true ... and that's the last thing Kaylee needs.

Working things out with Nash - her maybe boyfriend - is hard for Kaylee. She's already coping with being a teenage banshee. Worse, Nash's gorgeous ex-girlfriend just transferred to their school.

Sabine's no ordinary girl. She's a mara, a real-life walking nightmare. Draining people's energy through their darkest dreams sustains Sabine ... and makes her Kaylee's top suspect in a cluster of super-creepy deaths.

To win back Nash, Kaylee's determined to unearth the truth. But Sabine knows the deathly secrets of Kaylee's subconscious - and she's not afraid to use them to get whatever and whoever she wants ...


Since we've been reading all of Kaylee's trials and tribulations, I thought I'd instantly hate Sabine. And I tried, I really did. But I kinda sorta liked her. Yeah, she's a bitch but she's a very likeable and understandable bitch. That being said, I'm still not sure who I want to be together - Nash and Kaylee or Nash and Sabine. Because I'm almost certain there's a certain reaper that has feelings for Kaylee and I kinda sorta like him better than Nash.

I'm still loving this series, Rachel Vincent is an excellent writer and really keeps you gripped. I like both her YA and her adult series, and I'm convinced she can't write anything bad. So obviously, I highly recommend anything written by her.


Book Depository: My Soul To Steal
Amazon UK: My Soul to Steal

No comments:

Post a Comment