Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Last Slayer by Nadia Lee

Ashera del Cid is a talented demon hunter, but when she kills a demigod's pet dragon, the hunter becomes the hunted. Her only potential ally is Ramiel, a sexy-as-hell demon. Now the two must work together to battle dragons and demigods ... and the chemistry crackling between them.

Ramiel has his own reasons for offering Ashera his protection. He knows her true identity and the real reason the demigods want her dead. What he can't predict is how she'll react when she discovers he knew who she was all along...

Ashera is shocked to discover that she is the only daughter of the last slayer. To claim her destiny, she and Ramiel must join forces to face down danger and outwit their enemies. Only then will she be able to truly accept her legacy...


Release Date 26th December 2011

I really loved this book, the story and characters were very well written. I loved Ashera and Ramiel, I even loved the bad guys. Ashera is an interesting character, although one thing I didn't like was how she was always described as plain or mousy, and I think even ugly at one point. Just because her foster sister was supposed to be super model gorgeous.

But aside from that, I found the story to be very enjoyable and it has dragons .... I love dragons! And I especially love a particular dragon in this called Toshi, he was just so cute, made me want one of my own. I will definitely be looking out for more in this series and the author.


Amazon UK: The Last Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment