Monday 2 August 2010

Of Course I Try by Seleste Delaney


Love is a wonderful thing. Unless you don't get a choice in the matters of your own heart.

Jocelyn has loved Max since the day she met him. Even when he scares her enough to leave, she can't resist going back. No matter how many times she tries to break free from him, she ends up in his arms and bed again. Not this time. Jocelyn needs to be free and Max isn't going to stop her from walking away -- no matter how hard he tries.


This is Seleste Delaney's first published story with Decadent Publishing. As much as I love the story, it is too short. I love short stories but they're just impossible to get into because of the length. Although luckily, Seleste has said she's got a new story in the works with Jocelyn that is longer so yay for that!

Seleste knows how to write sex scenes that aren't cringeworthy but still leave you wanting more. And as short as the story is, I liked Jocelyn and can't wait to read more of her.

Rating: 4/5


Amazon UK: Of Course I Try

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nightshade :) I'm glad you enjoyed it (even if it was short). I'll keep you posted on the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review of our book, Of Course I Try, by Seleste deLaney! We agree she is a talented new voice and are happy to have her at Decadent Publishing.

    Heather Bennett
    Executive Editor
    Decadent Publishing
    www .decadentpublishing. com

    ReplyDelete